While everyone enjoys the beauty and environmental benefits of trees, there are times when trees are not your friend. In fact, they can prove to be a formidable adversary. A tree whose roots have invaded the sewer system of your home is a case in point. It can often lead to excavation of your main sewer line under the basement floor and in worse case scenarios requires additional excavation from the house to the street. And a blocked sewer drain demands immediate attention because it can render your home unlivable. Main line blockage is a progressive nuisance problem. If you notice irregular drain issues a good diagnostic measure is to have the main line inspected by a camera snake for visual confirmation. As evidenced by the photo below what lurks below your basement floor can be alarming.
- electric hot water system gold coast on HVAC and Plumbing Services from Verne & Ellsworth Hann, Inc
- At Parker Service Company on The Costs of Invoicing and Processing Payments
- Leonard Marks on My Air Conditioner Unit Looks Like It’s Making Ice
- Mocanu on Air Conditioning Tune-up Special
- Rodger Coontz on HVAC and Plumbing Services from Verne & Ellsworth Hann, Inc
Share This Blog